||Beach Hotel in the Caribbean Sea of Colombia
All Hotels for Sale > Hotels for Sale in Colombia | Check This Hotel Property for Sale
Beach Hotel in the Caribbean Sea of Colombia | Property For Sale Capurgana - a village at the Colombian-Panamanian border Colombia
This unique resort is situated directly on a beach in the Caribbean Sea.
Hospitality real estate:
- Country: Colombia
- City/Area: Capurgana - a village at the Colombian-Panamanian border
- Website: http://www.bahia-lodge.com
- Asking Price: USD - 550,000
- Last updated d/m/y: 27/2/2018
- To contact the hotel owner or agent:
- If you use other contacts provided by advertiser, please mention HotelBeam Hotels for Sale website.
Bungalow with 4 rooms
Bungalow for 4 person
Owners / Managers House
Terrace of the owners house
Interior of the Rooms
The Beachfront of the Hotel
This unique resort is situated directly on a beach in the Caribbean Sea. There is plenty of nature to enjoy as a beautiful coral reef in front of the resort that offers good conditions for scuba diving and snorkeling.
There is a small village called Capurgana close by which is a very famous Colombian holiday spot for Eco-tourism. There are no cars or roads in the whole area, transport is done by horses or by boat. Because of the unique environment the area is the top honeymoon destination in Colombia. Our guests are mostly couples who enjoy the intimate and cozy ambiance. The setting is a haven of peace for all your senses. It is the perfect place to spent a romantic holiday and relax. Just have a look at our website to get an idea of the place (the address appears at the bottom).
The property includes:
- approx. 105 meter sea/beach front (344 feet)
– approx. 8.000 qm2 lot ( 0.8 hectare, 1.98 acre)
- en total 9 buildings (total approx. 578 qm2 - 6222 sq. ft. / 5 individual bungalows one bungalow with 4 rooms, kitchen, staff storage room, restaurant, laundry, private house of the owner/resort manager and a second private house with large terrace kitchen)
- a capacity to serve 24 people.
- the resort is connected with the local electricity system - 110 Volt
- water supply is provided from a mountain spring and stored in 8 tanks with a total capacity of 16.000 Liters (4.226 gallon)
- waste water system is connected to 3 septic tank systems
- 1 motor boat to pick up guests and to offer tours to the sightseeing spots, with a capacity for 18 people.
- the resort’s website and Domains http://www.bahia-lodge.com
- No hurricanes
The resort was created and build in 2007-2008 by the German owner with the idea to run a business as well as to enjoy the spot privately. First season was december 2008 and the business is well run. Have a look at the excellent Traveller Rating at Tripadvisor:
Capurgana itself and the coastline is a border area which is highly controlled by local police and National Guard and since almost 10 years nothing serious happened. The local hotels and business don´t have security staff and there is no need to protect property by high walls or electric fences. As the climate is very comfortable some of our neighbors live in completely open houses without walls or any protection at all. In the nearby neighborhood are living for years people from Europe and the US.
The Colombian-Panamanian boarder is close by and good overseas connection are existing from Panama City.
about HotelBeam hotels for sale
© 2005 - 2018 HotelBeam.com