All Hotels for Sale > Hotels for Sale in Guatemala | Check This Hotel Property for Sale
View on the Lake Atitlan, from a property on the slope of the mountain Tzampoc | Property For Sale Santa Catarina Palopo , SOLOLA Guatemala
Built on the slope of the eastern side of the Lake Atitlan, at 1500 meters high, at the heart of the tropics, a site of enchantment. Lights, colours, perfumes, green waters, confined by a corola of volcanoes amidst flowers and exotic trees, on the ch
Hospitality real estate:
- Country: Guatemala
- City/Area: Santa Catarina Palopo , SOLOLA
- Website: http://www.atitlanresort.com
- Asking Price: USD - 1,500,000
- Last updated d/m/y: 4/3/2018
- To contact the hotel owner or agent:
- If you use other contacts provided by advertiser, please mention HotelBeam Hotels for Sale website.
Tzampoc is the masterpiece of Italian born Lucian Mamberto Diana (ceo of Tazampoc) created in 1990 with architect Edy Amilcar Ovalle. Built as an ecologically minded, non optically invasive house on the slope of the Santa Catarina Palopo’s mountain called Tzampoc (Kaqchiquel word for ‘ White Mountain’) in the stunning setting of Lake Atitilan and the three Volcano’s that sculpt it.
The Italian influenced property boasts 6 bedrooms including, 2 private cabanas, 2 deluxe en-suite rooms, and two standard rooms, all with views of the lake. It also features an infinity pool, pool side bar, Jacuzzi and sauna, indoor and outdoor kitchens and beautiful gardens that surround it, which are home to numerous birds including those that come to stay during their migration period.
Tzampoc buildings are made of adobe–earth brick, with a reinforced concrete structure, built on a concrete fixed stone foundation. The design was made in the spirit of the synergetic use of natural material, as well as technology to obtain an ecological natural disaster-proof environment, allowing for an agreeable constant temperature all year around. The Villa has a double roof house with a concrete plain roof and a sloped teck wood and palm leaves roof.
Since 1990 the Villa has endured two hurricanes that damaged neighbors properties, but did not damage the Villa or the other Tzampoc buildings.
A solar panel supplies hot water all year around, enough for the whole resort and the electrical wiring ( 110 V – 222 V ) is fully underground.
The main Villa is tastefully decorated with tropical woods including, Rosul, Caoba, Chichipate, chicozapote, palo blanco, cenícero, mangle rojo, from sustainable managed forests.
The Villa is also home to many paintings, the main one being an oil mural (5 x 1.80 mts) which is a reproduction of the 1450 painting of Paolo Uccello, recreated by the Colombian painter Rodriguez Valdez.
Additional features in the villa are:
· Deck decorated with black obsidiana strips
· Engraved bassorilievo stones by Quetzaltenango’s sculptor Jose Tujuy representing historical and simbolical figures as the Alexander Magnus’s head
· A Chinese Dragon
· A quadriga in the style of a Greek coin (400 B.C.)
· A Greek warrior
· A Peregrine falcon
· Two oversized heads sculptured/water fountains in the Olmeca’s style that surround the infinity pool
· Outdoor lightening by alogen lamps placed in ceramic pots
Tzampoc has cable TV and Televisions in all but the two standard rooms and Internet connection.
Surrounding the property are developed lush gardens of about 5,019.37 sq meters.
Tzampo Resort has 6 biological septic tanks, most of them used to water the garden using the French drain method.
MAIN VILLA OVERVIEW
· Main entrance: Glass fronted entrance with views