Successful and well-established small-scale Dive Resort in Bali is now for sale. Located in Candidasa on the southeast coast of Bali. Former fishing village, nowadays a popular destination for tourists wishing to escape the hustle & bustle of south Bali.
Location on the main street of Candisasa provides steady stream of walk-in customers, Dive Centre building facing the street consists of a large reception, classroom, manager office, storage room and toilets. Outdoor area at the back of the building with, wet and dry equipment storage room, compressor room, outdoor showers, wash basins. Build on a plot of 4 ara.
- Bauer Mariner compressor with a filling station and Nitrox
- Over 50 tanks
- Over 20 sets of well-maintained Aqualung gear
- Isuzu Elf and Mitsubishi L300 cars
- Wide network of agents worldwide
- Social media presence with over 2000 likes
- Certificates of excellence from Trip Advisor and Booking.com
- Well trained and loyal crew, Balinese and Europeans
Accommodation (built in 2015 on 10 ara) is tucked away behind the dive centre building in a coconut grove, away of the main street. 8 wooden bungalows with terraces and semi-open bathrooms, restaurant, bar and swimming pool with a depth of 3m, ideal for scuba courses and DSD’s.
Total land lease is paid until 2031 with the possibility of extension, both businesses are fully licensed and are PT PMA (100% foreign investment companies). Clean tax records for both companies, all licenses up to date.
It’s a great opportunity for enthusiasts, who would like to live their dream, turnkey project with a steady high net profit margin.
Asking price USD 695.000