Boutique hotel for sale in the spa-town of Marienbad (Marianske Lazne), in the Karlovy Vary region, Czech Republic.
The hotel is housed in a recently renovated villa dating from the late 19th-century and offers approximately 40 rooms, a restaurant with summer garden and a private spa including steam room, sauna and other amenities and services.
The hotel is located next to the main city park and close to the famous springs.
- year of construction: late 19th century
- last renovation: 2017-2018
- total floor area: 1.355 m2 (on 3 floors)
- land plot area: 998 m2
- the hotel includes a restaurant for 45 guests, an outside terrace for 40 guests and a wellness area with sauna, steam room, massage rooms and other treatments
- fenced central parking for 200 cars and buses 50m across the street
- the hotel caters primarily to tourist guests with a small contingent of regular business clientele. 40% of guests are German, 40% are Czech and the remaining 20% of guests are Russian, Chinese and other nationalities. The main tourist season in Marianske Lazne is March through middle of November. Low season is mid November through end of February with the exception of the two weak period of Christmas and New Years when the hotels are usually full. Hotel occupancy in the city and surrounding area is 72% on an annual basis with some well managed hotels operating at above 80%.
- the hotel operates with between 12 – 16 staff depending on season.
- according to an independent appraisal of the property post renovation performed by a bank the appraised value is around CZK 56 million (Euro 2.2 million).
- the property also benefits from the potential to expand certain features (such as the spa area)
Asking price: 1,900,000 EUR
Further information shall be disclosed only to Principals/direct buyers on application and submission of a LOI.
Contact person: firstname.lastname@example.org